Sunday, January 13, 2013

FRESH START!

So for my followers you pretty much know that I'm not new to the blogging world but I've decided to start all over again. I've come back with a brand new name and hopefully better and more relevant posts. My blog felt ready dated as I think one of the main things that was putting me off posting was knowing I wasn't happy with half of my posts and how much I wanted to change them. Because of that, their all again so yup I really do mean a fresh start. I'm a new and different person now (for the better) and I thought my blog should ooze that too.

I have now also thought out a career choice, this is one of the things which has bought the spring back in my passion for blogging. I want to do journalism, preferably fashion and I know blogging will really contribute in my choice as its already given me so much insight into the fashion world and just talking to a wide group of people has helped me make this choice. I genuinely love writing and english so this really seems like the path for me

Thank you guys for sticking with me on this journey and I look forward to sharing many more special moments with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any further comments/questions feel free to tweet me @marianyasha